This weekend was all about first times.
So I thought I was officially a NJ resident when I got my NJ license. But apparently, you're not a true Jersey Girl until you go to a Def Leopard and Journey concert in the ghettos of Camden and cheer for the bands with the famous fist pump. I was fortunate enough to be the only asian person in the whole venue. I'm "Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world." haha I had so much fun. Pour some sugar on me!
I had my first overnight stay in NYC this weekend. too. I don't think I've really spent time in NYC at night. For the first time ever, I actually didn't spent in Chinatown and Time Square. I...
- Ate a cupcake at Magnolia's Bakery
- Walked around in the rain to SoHo and the Greenwich village
- Played pool and won a game!
- Ate steak, drank red wine, and almost threw up at Knickerbocker
- Took the PATH and partied it up in Hoboken for the first time
Miami in 6 days!!