So I've been keeping myself busy lately and spending time with wonderful people...I've been having too much fun in the past few weeks. It makes me wish that I was still in school with a summer break so I can bum around some more. No more short work weeks anymore. In the month of May, I...
- Went to Kings Dominion
- Shopped at Potomac Mills twice
- Went to see my baby graduate college
- Sang karaoke at a bar...you can call me Gloria Gaynor
- Celebrated Robert's birthday at at Cloud
- Became obsessed with XMen and watched all three movies
- Saw The Da Vinci Code (disappointed)
- Partied it up at the Jersey Shore
- Saw The Bodies Exhibition
- Drove around Philly and NYC (I'm almost an expert at driving in Philly)
- Cleaned Haley's new dorm
- Celebrated my Chinese birthday with my family at Benihana's
Good times with good friends. My Summer To Do List:
1. Bodies Exhibition
2. Go to the Jersey Shore
3. Go to SC with Eileen
4. Go on vacation
5. See Eye doctor
6. See doctor
7. Go to a baseball game
8. Flying Trapeze
9. Go to Boston
Let's see if I'll accomplish everything...
so far I've got 1 and 2 down and 3 and 4 already planned.
Who wants to visit me for my birthday weekend?
I've got nothing planned. How uncathy like.